Garrie Concepcion tries her luck in showbiz

The daughter of veteran actor Gabby Concepcion to Grace Ibuna, Garrie (Gabrielle) has recently finished recording an album which is set to launch soon.

KC Concepcion, Gabby Concepcion and Garrie Concepcion | Photo courtesy of PEX

On "Showbiz News Ngayon" (ABS-CBN), Garrie Concepcion said, "Since I was three I've been singing, doing something I like to do. And when I got the opportunity to share my talent hindi ko na siya tinanggihan."

She added that her half-sister KC Concepcion and her dad has been very supported of her.

"Si Ate naman she always tells me to love what I'm doing and do what I love. 'Yung gano'n... and just enjoy it."

"Papa is supportive also. Actually, sinasabi naman niya before na as much as possible ayaw niya but since 'yung mga daughters niya 'yung may gusto, siyempre supportive siya."

When asked whether she's going to act also, she said,
"I'm not closing my doors to acting. Pero ngayon ito talaga ang gusto kong subukan, ang singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment