Bianca Paz' sexy photos disqualify her from Binibining Pilipinas 2011

It is the end of the line for another Binibining Pilipinas 2011 hopeful as the organizers disqualified her over sexy calendar photos she did 2 years ago.

Bianca Paz posing super sexy on the beach | Photo courtesy of its unknown owner

Ma. Paula Bianca Paz, said to be a former girlfriend of actor Polo Ravales and currently linked to model Andrew Wolfe, has been removed from the list of official candidates of the most prestigious beauty pageant in the country.

Earlier this week, the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. (BPCI) did not specify which violation Paz committed saying she was disqualified “due to circumstances affecting her which recently came to light.”

To "clear things up" and before other speculations spur, Bianca Paz recently gave her statement via Facebook.

I would like to clear things up regarding the issue for the FIRST and LAST time.

To make a long story short, I took part in a calendar shoot 2 years ago which never came to mind as a possible hindrance for my participation in the Binibining Pilipinas pageant as I made sure that the finished result would not be less than tasteful and even of editorial standard before being published.

Unfortunately, BPCI did not have the same opinion of the said shoot and so as of today I have been officially DISQUALIFIED.

I would also like to make clear that there are NO, I repeat, NO nude photos or “sex videos” anywhere existing.

I respect and accept BPCI’s decision and refuse to make the issue any bigger than it already is. I only ask that everyone does the same and refrain themselves from making false judgements and ignorant accusations towards me and anyone else involved. At this point, its all very unnecessary.

Instead, I encourage everyone to show support to all remaining candidates and… well… Enjoy the show! This is, after all, “entertainment.”

I want to thank everyone that has supported me. God bless and I love you all!”


Bb. Pilipinas second-timer Bianca Paz is the 4th hopeful to be disqualified from the competition. The BPCI previously sent home Grendel Alvarado and Jen Olivar over nude photoshoot in a model search they joined a few years ago, and Roxanne CabaƱero over alleged p0rn photos which she denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment