James Yap gifts Kris Aquino a bracelet

Queen of All Media Kris Aquino's birthday falls on Valentine's Day. Her celebration this year included dining with estranged husband James Yap together with their son Bimby/Baby James and Kris's other son Josh, on Sunday, February 13.

Kris who turned 40 on February 14, 2011 shared on Twitter that Bimby and James gave her a bracelet as a gift.

“He + bimby bought me a lovely bracelet w/ a heartwarming card. Josh & Bimby loved riding in James’ car. I rode in my own to give them time together,”she tweeted.

Kris further said that she wishes 'legal freedom' for her and James.

By the way, I’m allowed a wish right? I wish James & I the legal freedom to be able to love again & share w/ new lifelong partners the love we failed to sustain between us. Bimby gave him a red BB Torch & I gave him 2 Bruno Mars VIP tickets for him & his date for April 8. Happy birthday to him on Feb 15,” she added.

Related post:
Kris Aquino reveals 'seeing someone'

No comments:

Post a Comment