Erwan Heussaff - Anne Curtis romance gets support from Solenn Heussaff

Kapuso star Solenn Heussaff is happy on how the relationship of her brother Erwan Heussaff to actress Anne Curtis is going on right now especially that Anne is now more vocal about it. Solenn said in a PEP interview,

"I'm very happy for them and I really love Anne, so they have my full support."


Solenn added that she wouldn't have any trouble when Anne becomes a part of their family someday. She shared the things she likes most about the Green Rose lead actress Anne,

"Anne is very successful. She's come a long way and she did it on her own. She's very down-to-earth. She's always smiling. I've never seen her in a bad mood in the four or five years that I've known her. She's my number one pick."

When asked about Erwan's plans in joining the showbusiness, she replied,

"No, he hates showbiz. He really loves Anne and he supports her but he's never going to join showbiz."

Interview courtesy of PEP.

Anne Curtis, Erwan Heussaff to marry this 2011?
Check the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment