December 2010 NLE Results Release Date

I asked a cousin who took the December 2010 Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE) about the release date of the exam results. He told me that it is going to be on February 20. I just don't know where he got the info but he seem so sure about it.

It got me thinking, though. The November 2008 NLE Results were released on February 20 the next year also. Back then, the exam was held on November 29-30, 2008. So it took the Board of Nursing (BoN) around 82 days to check the exam papers of 89,000+ exam takers and program their scores on the computer.

So what is our case right now? The December 2010 Nursing Board Exam was held at a later date (December 19-20) since the submission of applications was extended. So that's basically 20 more days than the November 2008 exam. If so, we can expect the results to be released in March already since the number of examinees today as I read somewhere is around 90, 000+ also (I am not so sure about this figure, though).

However, the BoN earlier announced that they are trying their best to release the results of the December 2011 NLE this month of February. Although, they also have a disclaimer. They said that they will try to release it in Feb but "within reasonable human capacities and capabilities".

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But one thing is for certain, the results will be coming soon. :D Just manage your anxieties, guys. You know best, eh!

Good luck, future nurses! :D

By the way, I will try to post the results HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment