Philippine Azkals Hottie #1: Mark Elardo McMahon (Bio and Pictures)

Since they are really getting popular not just in the Philippines but in neighboring countries as well after the AFF Suzuki Cup 2010, I thought of compiling the bios and photos of the good looking team members of the Philippine National Football team who call themselves "The Azkals" (Philippine Azkals). Expect to find a post like this in the coming days. Here is Noypistuff's first installment of the Philippine Azkals Hottie series:

Mark Elardo McMahon

Age: 19

Birthday: Nov. 11, 1991

Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland (but born in Siargao, Philippines)

Position: Right midfielder, left midfielder, striker

How long have you been playing football? Eight years now.

Are you already part of the Azkals? I feel like I’m already part of the team, but I still don’t know. I’m not going to say yet.

What was it like growing up in Scotland? It was good! Of course it was a different world. Though I’m different, too, people got used to me.

What started you in football? Friends. Football is the biggest sport, so I tried to play. It’s everywhere.

What are your hobbies and interests when you’re not playing football? I go out, hang with friends. Facebook! Back in Scotland, I was in college, my course was Sports and Recreation.

What was the single piece of advice you were given when you started out in football that has remained with you to this day? Do things correctly. Keep running and running!

Describe yourself in three words. Mark. Elardo. McMahon. (Laughs).

What are you like off-field? I’m funny! I like to enjoy myself and make sure others are enjoying, as well.

Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows. I once cried in a movie because it was sad. It was “Marley and Me,” directed by David Frankel, starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston.

What are the top songs on your playlist? Bruno Mars “Just the Way You Are” and “Grenade”; “Take Over Control” by Afrojack; “I’m Yours” by Jazon Mraz

Are you a romantic guy? Yes, of course!

What is the most romantic thing you did for a lady? We went on a holiday, just me and her. We didn’t drink or anything. It was really just a date.

What kind of girl catches your attention? A funny girl with a lot of personality.

What do you like most about Filipina girls? I haven’t dated a Filipina, but I was always told Filipinas are trustworthy, unlike the girls abroad.

What do you plan to do for the rest of your stay in the Philippines? Play football. I plan to study here, do modeling and acting. Perhaps, study something connected to sports, like Sports Science.

Here are more photos of Philippine Azkals' Mark Elardo McMahon:








Bio and interview courtesy of Stef Cabal and Sasha Lim Uy of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. Thanks also to Mark's Facebook Fanpage for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment