Sharon Cuneta Billboard Controversy continues

The Sharon Cuneta Billboard Controversy started when Hayden Kho allegedly attacked the Megastar Sharon Cuneta's billboard ad in EDSA on Twitter. On January 28, 2011, Hayden Kho reportedly tweeted,

“There’s a billboard ad in Edsa developed by advertisers who think consumers are stupid. Guess.”

The boyfriend of Dra. Belo did not mention which billboard ad but people can't help referring it to Sharon Cuneta's Marie France ad showing the Megastar's slimmer body below:


Sharon Cuneta was not at all happy of what she heard from people. In an interview Sharon Cuneta said,

“Kung totoo ‘yon, ang kapal ng mukha niya!

“As far as I’m concerned, stupid people shouldn’t comment on what is stupid or not! If I may add to that: Decent people are (the only) people I would like to listen to. Not those who do not know the meaning of decency. And who treat women like they’re nothing! Excuse me!” She added, “You want to start a war with me? You? Fix all your problems first”, Cuneta continued.

Hayden Kho, on the other hand, was surprised on the actress's reaction. He said,

“Wow! I wasn’t referring to the MF billboard. I was referring to a “L**D” that’s supposed to be a LOURDES. Dahan dahan naman po,” he Tweeted. “That was quite a wounding tirade from someone I respect. Ironic, really. Very ironic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment