A Happy Sunday

I got so much to be thankful for, today. Firstly, I was able to wake up early to exercise a bit. I usually wake up late on Sundays. Good thing my phone's alarm clock worked this time. Most of the time it doesn't since it does not wake me up. (Yeah, I am blaming the phone... Haha)

Secondly, I arrived at the Church just minutes before it started. Glad I was not late and was able to take a comfortable seat beside a gorgeous being... (Nagkataon lang po... I don't usually attend the mass to flirt... But I also do sometimes, though... Toinks... Nyahaha)

Lastly, I am grateful that I decided to pay my internet bills today since the cute cashier was on duty. (Oh damn! How lovely are those eyes! Wahehe)

You may wonder why I suddenly posted an entry like this. This is part of Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway made possible by her generous sponsors:

Pinay Mommy Online
Proud Mommy of Three
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
Azumi - Kawaii Princess’ Story
Worth's World
Make Money Online
E! FashionTalk.com
One Proud Momma
DashingSmiles
myWeb-BlogdotCom
Kizuna
Marikenya's Travel and Resource Blog
The Miscellaneous Me
Family and Home Living
Meet and Greet
Joys in Life
All About Her
Viva Pinay
Stylish Voyager
Written by Mys
Cinco Online
Fat Girl No More
i am woman hear me rawr
Lifestyle & Homemaking
Kero's Celebration
The Peregrinator
I Love Hate Blogging
Web Design Philippines
Make Money Blog
Lovingly Mama
Princess Wannabe
Contest Buff
Earn Dollars Pinoy!
Samut-Sari
Pensive Thoughts
Happy Home Working
jared's little corner of the world...
Nutrition and Health Care
The Domain Angel
Eat, Drink, Blog
Our Kids Plus Us

If you want to join in this fabulous giveaways, please visit Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway post.

Wish me luck, guys! Happy Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment