Bench Uncut 2010: Benjamin Tang

After watching ABS-CBN's Sunday Special last night which was the Bench Uncut 2010, I realized I missed posting about the other prominent models and celebrities who were present in the show. And so, I thought of searching some photos and compiled them here in Noypistuff blog.

Let me start with this German-Vietnamese hunk, Benjamin Tang. Benjamin is an international model who already appeared in several television ads of Coca-cola, C2, Globe and Greenwich Lasagna with Anne Curtis. He also has been previously modeling in Thailand and China as well.

Check out the photo of Benjamin Tang for the promotion of Bench Uncut 2010 and the picture of him taken during the show below:




Photo credits: (whoever took them... I just googled them.. :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment