Steph Ayson remembers AJ Perez | Steph Ayson Eulogy Transcript and Video Report

Steph Ayson Eulogy | Steph Ayson's Eulogy Transcript | Steph Ayson's Eulogy Video Report from ABS-CBN

Steph Ayson with boyfriend AJ Perez | Photo courtesy of Steph Ayson's Facebook Fanpage

Steph Ayson delivered a touching and heartbreaking eulogy for her boyfriend, the late AJ Perez, during the necrological service organized by AJ's batchmates in La Salle, last night which was also AJ's last wake. These were the things she said as tweeted by the following Twitter users.
"Steph Ayson: I am the biggest fan AJ had." - Eric John Salut

"I had many dreams in life and most of the time they change,one of them never did,And that was to marry AJ Perez."-Steph Ayson" - Zia Marquez

"Kasi ibang klase po magpasaya si AJ--- parang permanent po, permanent happiness." - Steph Ayson. (This made me smile)"- Krizchel Pagcalwangan
Courtesy of Yahoo OMG here are more of Steph Ayson's Eulogy for AJ:
"I want to be a teacher, a lawyer, and suddenly a doctor. I want to be able to write well, to sing well, and to dance well. All of those changed except one. I knew I want to marry a guy. And his name was AJ Perez."

"I was a silly girl, writing our names beside each other. I was scribbling hearts and playing Flames and I would wake up every Saturday just to watch "About Your Love." I would sit in front of the TV and watch ASAP. I was a fan and I would like to think I was the biggest fan he had."

"Cheesy, but that's AJ. Cheesy, sweet, sincere. He wanted to promise me the world, but I asked him not to. Because I was too afraid to hurt him, but he promised anyway, and he kept each one of them. He asked for my full trust. I admitted I was having a difficulty, but showed me that he knows what trust means and he'll never do anything to break that."

"He told me that even if I don't say 'I love you' back away or show him sweetness just like he would, his exact words were, 'I would wait a lifetime.'"

"He made me so happy, and even to his last day, he would talk to me and tell me that 'I want you always to be happy. I don't want you sad. I want you to smile a lot. You know why? Because I love you.' And I know as the days go by it will be very difficult but AJ would say he'd want us to be happy. That's the way he lived. He was happy."

"To my baby, you'll always be in my heart. Thank you for making my dreams come true. I'll take care of your family for you. And I'll love the way you loved me."
Here's a ABS-CBN report of Steph's Eulogy courtesy of ABS-CBN and "smpasig2" of Youtube:


Meanwhile, you can check the details of AJ Perez' Burial HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment