Steph Ayson, AJ Perez' girlfriend, opens Twitter account to public | Steph Ayson Pictures

Steph Ayson was one of the most devastated when young actor AJ Perez died a couple of days ago - she was his girlfriend.

AJ Perez and girlfriend, Steph Ayson | Photo courtesy of Steph Ayson

Steph Ayson recently opened her Twitter account which was previously set to private so she "could share the AJ I know with everyone."

"Opening my twitter to the public so I could share the AJ I know with everyone. I've always been his fan since I was in grade school, too," Steph Ayson Tweeted.

AJ Perez and girlfriend, Steph Ayson | Photo courtesy of Steph Ayson

When the news about AJ Perez' death broke, she was one of the first to tweet to the Twitter account of the actor saying, "I LOVE YOU BABY @AJPEREZ17".

AJ Perez and girlfriend, Steph Ayson | Photo courtesy of Steph Ayson

Steph Ayson broke down when she attended AJ Perez' wake at La Salle Greenhills, recently. Check out these pictures courtesy of ABS-CBN.

Steph Ayson at AJ Perez' wake

Steph Ayson and actor Enrique Gil at AJ Perez' wake

According to AJ Perez mom, among the girlfriends of AJ, Steph Ayson was in a relationship with the actor the longest.

AJ, Steph and a girl named Trish | Photo courtesy of Steph Ayson

In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Steph Ayson said that having a relationship with a celebrity boyfriend was hard, "There've been quite a number of complications regarding privacy, with regard to our relationship, but the good thing about AJ is that even though we kept it in the quiet, he made sure that I wouldn't feel that I was pushed aside or whatever."

AJ and Steph during their Prom Night

"He really made me feel special in every way that he could, even his friends, [by] constantly texting me," Ayson added.

Ayson also shared that she is going to miss his boyfriend.

"I'll just miss the way he calls me every time may break sa taping. Sobrang kulit kasi niya, kahit text or call, or pati sa buong family ko," she said. "I'll miss of course having him around and I miss someone constantly bugging me to be okay."

Steph Ayson's profile picture on Twitter

Meanwhile, AJ Perez remains have been transferred to The Christ the King Parish on Greenmeadows Avenue in Quezon City. Public viewing will open at 9 p.m until midnight on Wednesday and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., and 9 p.m. until midnight, in the succeeding days. The actor will be laid to rest at the Manila Memorial Park after the Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment