Guadalupe Fire leaves 3,000 families homeless (Video)

Guadalupe Fire leaves 3,000 families homeless

Yesterday's Fire incident at Guadalupe caused at least 3,000 families to lose their homes, reports ABS-CBN.

The fire broke out at noontime on Tuesday where it reached general alarm in a matter of 20 minutes. It was caused by an unattended rice cooker and personal computer, according to investigators.

Firefighters from across Metro Manila were called to stop the blaze from eating more houses. They had a hard time controlling the fire though, due to the narrow passageways in the area.

It took the fire marshals 3 hours to control the fire which caused LPG to explode and damaged billboard ads.

There were 2 reported injuries from the blaze but no casualties.

The San Carlos seminary, the Nuestra Señora de Gracia parish church, and nearby gymnasiums and public schools have served temporary shelter for the fire victims.

Courtesy of "mauchinita" of Youtube take a close look on the Guadalupe Fire on April 19, 2011:

No comments:

Post a Comment