Charice's 'All By Myself' Performance on 'Glee' - Full Video

Owowowo! Check this out!

Charice finally got to say longer speaking lines in her comeback on "Glee". I am not in the position to critique how the way she delivered them since I am not a good actor myself... Lol. But yeah, it nice to see Sunshine Corazon again after months of anticipation! Whew! :D

Check out this video posted youtube which shows Charice's performance of "All By Myself on Glee":



Here's what can be found on the description:

Has Sunshine Corazon turned spy? Is she the second coming of Jesse St. James? Does she want revenge against Rachel? Maybe!

In the next episode of Glee (Tuesday, 8/7c on Fox), Charice returns as the pint-sized powerhouse who relocated to Vocal Adrenaline after Rachel, threatened during a "Telephone" diva-off, sent her to a crack den at the end of the second-season premiere.

Now, she wants to team back up with New Directions to help them with their benefit concert, aimed at funding the club's trip to Nationals. Rachel, of course, smells sabotage.

"You are a terrible spy," Rachel says.

"Seriously, with your size, you could easily sit in the air ducts for days," Artie adds.

But Sunshine protests: Her intentions are good! She has 600 Twitter followers that she could bring along to the show. Also, she can sympathize: "I'm such a better singer than everyone else so I know how it feels. I'm all alone at the top. Also, I'm really short, so even when I'm in a group of people I feel like I'm wandering alone in a forest."

Watch Sunshine sing "All By Myself":

What do you think? Is Sunshine out to get New Directions? Or are her intentions pure?

No comments:

Post a Comment