"Subject: I Love You" stars Jericho Rosales, Briana Evigan, Dean Cain, etc. | Movie Preview

I found a 2 year-old video on Vimeo with the title, "Subject: I Love You - scene from upcoming film". So it appears that the new International indie film of Jericho Rosales was made two years ago. Hmmmmm... At least it is going to be finally shown, right?

Check out the said video below:

Subject: I Love You - scene from upcoming film from Neutral Music on Vimeo.



Let me repost this as well:

Remember the "I Love You" computer virus/worm that originated from the Philippines and invaded a number of computers around world in 2000? A Hollywood movie has been inspired by the events happened 11 years back and tackled on a "love story" behind the virus.

Jericho Rosales and Briana Evigan, a scene on "Subject: I Love You"

Philippine's very own Jericho Rosales landed on the lead role in the movie, partnering "Step Up 2's" Briana Evigan. Dean Cain of "Lois and Clark," Dante Basco of "Hook," Kristin Bauer of "True Blood", Joel Torre, Gary Valenciano and Black Eyed Peas singer Apl De Ap are also on the film.

"Subject: I Love You", the film's title, will be world premiering at the Newport Beach Film Festival this April 30th. Here's its plot:

Subject: I Love You is an action-packed romantic drama, based on the destructive 'I Love You' computer virus, which spread around the globe at the turn of the millennium, shutting down computer systems at the Pentagon, Parliament and the CIA. Combining romance, drama, action and international intrigue, Subject: I Love You is ultimately the story of a young man, Victor, who will do anything to reconnect with the only woman he's ever loved - even if that means entangling himself in an international criminal investigation.

Check out the video trailer of Jericho Rosales' first international movie, "Subject: I Love You" below:



Meanwhile, you can read on the Wikipedia entry on the said virus HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment