Free Manny Pacquiao Fight Live Streaming from Smart Experience

I got so excited the last time when Manny Pacquiao fought against Clottey since Smart Telecom promised to have the fight on FREE ONLINE LIVE STREAMING for Smartbro users. I had myself online earlier on their site since I wanted to see everything. I patiently waited for it to start but oh my it was a late telecast. I could already hear my neighbors shout before the fight started on supposedly 'live' streaming. It was also slow. It buffered a lot. It was a bad experience for me. I will rather watch on Pay Per View. Although some sites sometimes offer it for free also. And so, I'll try to find those out in the coming days as the Pacquiao Vs. Margarito fight nears. And so, my search for FREE Pacquiao Vs. Margarito Fight ONLINE LIVE STREAMING officially starts now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment