Maricar Reyes, the apple of Richard Poon's Chinito eyes

The Jazz singer Richard Poon's lovelife is starting to get colorful as he admits dating model turned actress Maricar Reyes. In a Bandera interview, "The Crooner" said,

"Yes, I am currently working on a beautiful friendship with Maricar. I am seriously pursuing her. I don't deny that because there are many things that people may not know about the real Maricar Reyes. Napakasayang kasama, masarap kausap, you can talk about anything under the sun with her. Very intelligent girl and truly self-made. And what a beauty! For me, I can say that she is the most beautiful woman sa buhay ko. And hopefully, sana maging kami."

When asked about how the Maricar Reyes-Hayden Kho Scandal affects him courting the actress, Richard replied,

"We don't talk about her past. I don't even want to think about it. Ang mahalaga para sa amin ang ngayon. Of course, it wasn't easy for her. I am here to protect her from harm. I am here to love her. I am just here for her."

Richard Poon also revealed that he is willing to marry Maricar Reyes.

"Pag sinagot na niya ako. I may say that she might just be the woman for me. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. If she's willing, I will marry her," he said.

Sinong naglalaway sa inggit d'yan? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment